About Blue Sky Mortgages
We provide and advise on the following:
- Up to 92% Finance
- Mortgage terms from five to thirty-five years
- Mortgage Approval in Principle
- A Choice of Fixed and Variable Rates
- A Choice of Lenders
- A Range of Flexible Mortgage Options
We advise on
- Contract Employment
- Self-Build Homes
- 100% Build Cost on Self -Builds with Gifted Site
- Interest-Only Period when Building your Home
- Employee on Contract
- Residential Owner-Occupier
- Negative Equity Trade Up
- Purchase of Holiday Home/Second Home
- Purchase and Renovation
- Trade Up and Retain your Private Dwelling House as Investment Property
- Keeping your Tracker Mortgage when Trading Up
- Expatriates Looking to buy in Ireland
- Purchase on Residential Property that is Not Complete
- Switcher Mortgages
Warning: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early.
For debt consolidation
Warning: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
For Variable rate residential mortgages
Warning: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase – if you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
For interest only mortgages
Warning at the entire amount that you have borrowed will still be outstanding at the end of the interest – only period.